Sunday, August 05, 2007

ekcherlee

I woke up this afternoon, defecated, brushed my teeth and sat down for lunch. Then, my phone rang. I picked it up. My mouth was still chewing.

Me: Hayyo...? Nieeehhh...
Him: Er, harlow, er, soli ser, but my name is Jeksen and I am koling from NIAMAH.
Me: HMMm? YAMA?
Him: That is light ser, NIAMAH ser.
Me: Ho won...

I quickly finished chewing and washed it down in a hurry with some grape-flavoured Vitagen.

Me: Yes, you were saying, that you're calling from NIAMAH?
Him: Yes ser.
Me: If this is a joke, you'd better hang up now. It's a Sunday, it's my only rest day of the week, and consider yourself lucky because strangely enough, I'm in a pretty good mood today.
Him: No no, no joke ser. I am really call from NIAMAH.
Me: Haha, niama?
Him: New Inter-nay-senal Ay-so-see-ay-sen of Mar-der Er-gain Homoseksuels. You never hear before?
Me: You're kidding right? New International Association of Mothers Against Homosexuals?
Him: That light ser.
Me: Which light? Oh, I'm sorry, I got what you mean. So, are you looking for donations?
Him: If you wan, can oso la. But ekcherlee, we wan you ser to join awer ekteeveetees.
Me: What activities?
Him: We will be gather at the Ipoh Padang next Sayterday.
Me: I'm not free next Saturday.
Him: Aiyo, pleese come la ser. There will be got lucky draw, can win car you low!
Me: No.
Him: Plee...

I hung up before he could plea any more. What a bummer. And now I've got a headache. I think I'll got to the toilet and have another nice, long session of defecation.

How was your Sunday?

10 comments:

SaraAmelia said...

sweeeeettt

Wang Jun Lem said...

Halo ser. Cum Ipoh Padang next Sayterday please?! :D

earthquakeduck said...

i toe you di, nest sayterdei i not free!

SaraAmelia said...

nemain, nemain! You cum sanday oso we got slumbeh partee.. FUN FUN, NO SLEEP!!

Wang Jun Lem said...

aiyaaaaaaaaa. den de nest nest nest nest nest nest satay-day yuu shuer frii!

earthquakeduck said...

sara, aiyo, selamber pati ah? nanti i go to jail lah, tamau lah.

wjl, wah, you veli persistent hor...

SaraAmelia said...

"Harlo ar..? Jun Lem, you fri oso come with your cher on next next next setterdei.. we have many many fun! No need be scared- all boys wan.."

earthquakeduck said...

wahhh, are so many way to spelling the saterdday hor!

Wang Jun Lem said...

Settheday? Maany manny weiz la. Bart ai shuer knoe dat "Saturday" whrong la. :D

SaraAmelia said...

wei yang aku tau Setterdei tu Sabtu je..