Thursday, August 23, 2007

Baby Fair

As I was reading the papers in a coffeeshop this morning, something horribly funny caught my eye. Supposedly there's a 'Baby Fair' happening at Tesco until 27 August 2007 (The Star, N23). Well, at first glance, it's probably nothing to shout about. A baby fair, right? Something like a book fair, right? Well, if a book fair is an organised event where books are sold, then it follows that a baby fair is an organised event where babies are sold. So, do your part and visit Tesco where they're having this baby fair, and tell them that you need to buy one. Or two, if the price is right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think I could sell babies there..? I got this sister who is worth at least 10 bucks..

earthquakeduck said...

well, i'm sure they'll work something out for you. call tesco, and ask for mr chow chee wai or encik haiwan bin atang.

SaraAmelia said...

Isn't Chee Wai a cher at Sam Tet? Poor him, he has such an atrocious name.

Oh that reminds me of this lame joke my science cher, Pn Rosmawati told us. She said she had a friend called Wan.. and they would say 'Hai Wan!' as in 'Hi, Wan.'

Hey I think I'll try calling tesco tommorow and asking them about the babies for sale!

earthquakeduck said...

dude,"hi, wan" sounds like a cantonese expletive! ask your chinese friends cos' i ain't tellin'!